Vortec’s Panel Guards are a multi-function cabinet cooler used to control heat in a wide variety of enclosures. Where Traditional air conditioners are extremely expensive, and fans provide inadequate cooling capability, use a Vortex Panel Guard to protect sensitive equipment and prevent machine or line shut downs.
Panel guards are powered by compressed air, utilizing a vortex tube to generate cold air by separating the hot air. With no moving parts this reliable technology is equipped with a mechanical thermostat and UL certified. This unit produces 1,500 BTU’s of cooling capacity and is NEMA 4 rated.
- Thermostatically controlled to reduce operating cost
- No wiring required to install
- Mechanical thermostat maintain temperature between 80-90 deg F
- Maintains slight pressurization in the enclosure
Specs + Applications
- Cooling Capacity, BTU/hr: 1500
- Rating: NEMA 4
- Thermostat Option: Mechanical
- Noise: Standard 80 dBa
- Includes Filter & Ducting Kit?: No
- Air Consumption, SCFM: 25
- Description: Panel Guard
- Compressed Air Inlet, inch, NPT: 1/4 female