Air blow guns attach to air lines for the manual actuation and/or control of air discharge. They are used primarily for debris removal and purging, non-contact part cleaning and drying.
This series of premium blow guns have tough zinc die cast bodies, and an ergonomic design. Equipped with a brass rubber safety tip, and a lever trigger, this blow gun is an excellent choice.
- Compact lever-operated blow gun for use in tight spaces
- 10 CFM maximum blowing volume
- Tapered rubber tip for ability to access tight spaces without scratching delicate surfaces
- Chrome-plated die-cast zinc body resists corrosion
- 1/4″ female NPT inlet thread and 1/8″ female NPT outlet thread
Specs + Applications
- Tip: Rubber
- Pressure Rating: 150 PSI
- Operating Temperature: 32Á to 175Á F
- Body: Die Cast Zinc (Chrome Plated)
- Nozzle: Brass
- Thumb Grip: vinyl
- Internal Components: Brass