Air blow guns attach to air lines for the manual actuation and/or control of air discharge. They are used primarily for debris removal and purging, non-contact part cleaning and drying.
The CEG series of premium blow guns have tough zinc die cast bodies, and an ergonomic clamshell design. Designed as a high flow safe air gun with a variable lever control, this blow gun is an excellent choice.
- Compact lever-operated blow gun for high-volume industrial cleanup and blow-off operations
- 26 CFM maximum blowing volume with a thrust of 0.95 lbf. at 125 psi
- Aluminum tip with black anodized sleeve resists corrosion
- Meets OSHA standard 1910.95 for noise levels and standard 1910.242B for dead-end pressure
- Contoured thermoplastic grip cover for user comfort
Specs + Applications
- Style: Clamshell
- Body: Die Cast Zinc (Chrome Plated)
- Inlet Port: 1/4 inch NPT Female
- Tip: Aluminum with black sleeve
- Lever: nickel Plated Steel
- Thumb Grip: Vinyl
- Valve: Brass
- Spring: Stainless Steel