Air blow guns attach to air lines for the manual actuation and/or control of air discharge. They are used primarily for debris removal and purging, non-contact part cleaning and drying.
This cannon series of premium blow guns are designed to deliver concentrated force at the highest volume possible. Equipped with a 48 inch extension nozzle, out of die cast aluminum, these air cannons are designed for professionals.
- Safety blow gun for outdoor cleanup and blow-off applications that require extra high volume air flow
- 135 CFM maximum blowing volume at 100 psi
- Powder-coated die-cast aluminum body with 48″ aluminum extension and stainless steel safety tip for resistance to corrosion
- Meets OSHA standard 1910.95 for noise levels and standard 1910.242B for dead-end pressure
- 3/4″ female NPT inlet, outlet, and tip threads
Specs + Applications
- CFM: 135 at 100 PSI
- Nozzle Length: 48 Inch Extension