|Home » Product Scroller2 »|
Saginaw NEMA 1 Metal Electrical Enclosure - 36" x 30" x 12"
Designed to house electrical controls, instruments and components in areas that do not require oil, water and dust tight protection.
Specs + Applications
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 12"
- Height: 36"
- Weight: 83 lbs
- Country of Origin: USA
- 0.048, 0.063 & 0.075 carbon steel depending on its size.
- Spot weld construction.
- Standoffs provided for mounting optional panels.
- Butt hinge.
- Doors open 180 degrees.
- Black quarter turn latches.
- Latches are opened or closed with a screwdriver.
- Ground stud on door.
- Mounting holes in back of enclosure.
- Subpanel mounting hardware.
- ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out.
- Optional panels are powder coated white.
- NEMA Type 1
- UL Listed Type 1
- CSA Type 1
- IEC 60529 IP 30
There are no downloads for this item.
There is no additional information for this item.
The Saginaw Electrical Enclosure 34 x 28 Inch Control Subpanel is Made of 0.08" Heavy Gauge Steel & Has a NEMA 1 Rating.
The Saginaw Electrical Enclosure Keylock Door Latch Provides Extra Security for Your Electrical Systems.