|Home » Lighting »|
TPI Portable Incandescent Light - Pedestal Base - 2 Lamp
For over 63 years TPI Corporation has designed portable lighting equipment in the United States, in a wide variety of configurations to meet your exact needs. This line of incandescent lights uses the inexpensive, standard incandescent bulbs up to 300 watts. With an average bulb life span of 2,000 hours, producing 3,700 lumens this line is designed for the economic shopper.
This Light is equipped with 2 lamps, and a steel pedestal base. This work light can expand from 5 to 8 feet high, to shine light wherever it's needed. With a base diameter of 18 inches this work lamp remains mobile, and sturdy.
- 15 Foot long Power cord with grounded plug
- On/Off switch on each light head
- Chip resistant safety yellow & black powder coating finish for high visibility and durability
- Lamp will swivel 300 degrees horizontally and 210 degrees vertically
Specs + Applications
- Bulb Type: Incandescent (not included)
- Bulb Capacity: 600 Watt
- Lumens: 7400
- Average Bulb Life: 2000 Hours
- Volts: 120
- Base TYPE: Pedestal
- Cord Length: 15 ft
- Height: 5 ft (Min), 8 ft (Max)
- Base Diameter: 18 inches
- Control Type: On/Off Switch
- Weight: 39 pounds
There are no downloads for this item.
There is no additional information for this item.
TPI Fostoria 120 Volt Replacement Fluorescent Bulb - 55 Watt - 10000 Hour Avergate Life
TPI 1 Lamp Portable Incandescent Utility Light - 300 Watts - 3700 Lumens - Casters on the Base Provide Extra Mobility - Designed Rugged for any Environment
TPI 2 Lamps Portable Incandescent Utility Light - 600 Watts - 7400 Lumens - Casters on the Base Provide Extra Mobility - Designed for any Environment