|Home » Lighting »|
TPI Portable Incandescent Light - Magnet Base - 1 Lamp
For over 63 years TPI Corporation has designed portable lighting equipment in the United States, in a wide variety of configurations to meet your exact needs. This line of incandescent lights uses the inexpensive, standard incandescent bulbs up to 300 watts. With an average bulb life span of 2,000 hours, producing 3,700 lumens this line is designed for the economic shopper.
This Light is equipped with 1 lamp, and a magnetic base. The magnet mount provides 210 pounds of magnet strength with a ¼ inch steel arm that extends 6 inches from mounting surface.
- 15 Foot long Power cord with grounded plug
- On/Off switch on each light head
- Chip resistant safety yellow & black powder coating finish for high visibility and durability
- Lamp will swivel 300 degrees horizontally and 210 degrees vertically
Specs + Applications
- Bulb Type: Incandescent (not included)
- Bulb Capacity: 300 Watt
- Lumens: 3700
- Average Bulb Life: 2000 Hours
- Volts: 120
- Base Type: Magnet
- Cord Length 15 ft
- Control Type: On/Off Switch
- Weight: 7 pounds
There are no downloads for this item.
There is no additional information for this item.
TPI Fostoria 120 Volt Replacement Fluorescent Bulb - 55 Watt - 10000 Hour Avergate Life
TPI 1 Lamp Portable Fluorescent Light Provides Energy Efficient Lighting - 55 Watt - 3000 Lumens - 10000 Hours of Bulb Life - Cool to Touch - Steel Base
TPI 2 Lamp Portable Fluorescent Light Provides Energy Efficient Lighting - 110 Watt - 6000 Lumens - 10000 Hours of Bulb Life - Cool to Touch - Steel Base