|Home » Lighting »|
TPI Portable Incandescent Light - Floor Base - 1 Lamp
For over 63 years TPI Corporation has designed portable lighting equipment in the United States, in a wide variety of configurations to meet your exact needs. This line of incandescent lights uses the inexpensive, standard incandescent bulbs up to 300 watts. With an average bulb life span of 2,000 hours, producing 3,700 lumens this line is designed for the economic shopper.
This Light is equipped with 1 lamp, and a floor base. With a 16 inch wide base, this light is designed to provide light in the smallest spaces. Constructed out of 12 gauge steel, this work light is designed to operate in the harshest conditions.
- 15 Foot long Power cord with grounded plug
- On/Off switch on each light head
- Chip resistant safety yellow & black powder coating finish for high visibility and durability
- Lamp will swivel 300 degrees horizontally and 210 degrees vertically
Specs + Applications
- Bulb Type: Incandescent (not included)
- Bulb Capacity: 300 Watt
- Lumens: 3700
- Average Bulb Life: 2000 Hours
- Volts: 120
- Base Type: Floor
- Cord Length 15 ft
- Base Diameter: 18 inches
- Control Type: On/Off Switch
- Weight: 10 pounds
There are no downloads for this item.
There is no additional information for this item.
TPI Fostoria 120 Volt Replacement Fluorescent Bulb - 55 Watt - 10000 Hour Avergate Life
TPI 1 Lamp Clamp Mount Industrial Light - Clamp On Mount Secures Lights to Most Surfaces Up To 3 Inches Thick - 300 Watt - 3700 Lumens - 15 Foot Long Cord
TPI 1 Lamp Cheap Incandescent Industrial Light - Magnet Mount Provides 210 Pounds of Magnet Strength - 1/4 Inch Steel Arm that Extends 6 Inches From Mount