|Home » Pneumatics » Blow Guns »|
Coilhose Pneumatic Lever Blow Gun with 12 Inch Safety Extension Tip
Air blow guns attach to air lines for the manual actuation and/or control of air discharge. They are used primarily for debris removal and purging, non-contact part cleaning and drying.
This series of premium blow guns have tough zinc die cast bodies, and an ergonomic design. Equipped with a 12 inch safety tip, and a lever trigger, this blow gun is an excellent choice.
- Compact lever-operated safety blow gun for use in general commercial and industrial blow-off applications
- 10 CFM maximum blowing volume
- 12" safety tip provides its own extension
- Meets OSHA standard 1910.95 for noise levels and standard 1910.242B for dead-end pressure
- 1/4" female NPT inlet thread and 1/8" female NPT outlet thread
Specs + Applications
- Tip: 12 inch Safety Extension
- Pressure Rating: 150 PSI
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 175° F
- Body: Die Cast Zinc (Chrome Plated)
- Nozzle: Brass
- Thumb Grip: vinyl
- Internal Components: Brass
There are no downloads for this item.
There is no additional information for this item.
Coilhose Trigger Blow Gun with Standard Saftey Tip - OSHA Compliant - Compact Ergonomic Design - 1/4 Inch Inlet Thread - 1/8 Inch Female Outlet Thread
Coilhose Trigger Blow Gun with Standard Saftey Tip - Variable Flow Control - Compact Ergonomic Design - 1/4 Inch Inlet Thread - 1/8 Inch Female Outlet Thread
Coilhose Trigger Blow Gun High Flow Clamshell Style- CEG-1 Series - Compact Ergonomic Design - 1/4 Inch Inlet Thread - 1/8 Inch Female Outlet Thread