|Home » Product Scroller »|
Generac XP10000-Watt Electric Start Portable Generator 49-CSA
Availability: Usually ships within 2 Business Days
The undisputed workhorse of the portable generator market Generac professional grade XP series portable generators are engineered specifically with contractors and construction sites in mind. The XP series is noticeably more substantial than most portable generators.
The XP10000E is one of the largest portable generators available. This rugged, professional grade generator offers premium features that make it ideal for job sites and day long events.
- Generac's OHVI® Engine incorporates full pressure lubrication with automotive style spin-on oil filter for longer engine life.
- TruePower™technology provides clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics, tools, and appliances.
- Covered Outlets provide protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
- Full GFCI Outlet Protection meets OSHA safety requirements.
- Low-Oil Pressure Shutdown safeguards engine from damage.
- Idle Control conserves fuel for extended run times and reduced noise.
- Integrated lifting eye for easy transport and security on the job site.
- Full-wrap, heavy-duty frame tubing for durability and strength.
- Large capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge keeps you up and running on the job site.
(not sold in California)
Specs + Applications
|Model (Configuration)||5932-1 (EPA/49-State/CSA)|
|AC Rated Output Running Watts||10000|
|AC Maximum Output Starting Watts||12000|
|Rated AC Voltage||120/240 VAC|
|Rated AC Frequency||60 Hz|
|Rated 120/240 VAC Amperage||83.3/41.6|
|Max 120/240 VAC Amperage||100/50|
|Recommended Oil||10W-30 / SAE30|
|Lubrication Method||Oil Pump|
|Choke Location||On Engine|
|Fuel Shut Off||On Control Panel|
|Battery Wall Charger Adapter||Included|
|Low Oil Shutdown||Low Pressure|
|Neutral Bonded to Ground||Yes|
|Start Switch Type||On/Off/Start|
|Switch Location||On Engine|
|Fuel Gauge||Built-In Tank|
|Fuel Tank Capacity Gal (Ltrs)||9.25 (35)|
|Run Time at 50% (Hours)||9|
|Handle Style||Folding Interlocked|
|Wheel Type||10" Semi-Solid Wheels|
|Warranty- Residential||3 Year Ltd|
|Warranty- Commercial||3 Year Ltd|
There is no additional information for this item.
Generac 30 Amp Transfer Switch Kit is Used to Easily Deliver Power from Your Portable Generator to 6-10 Circuits Home's Electrical Panel.
Generac 30 Amp Transfer Switch Kit is Used to Easily Deliver Power from Your Portable Generator to 10-16 Circuits Home's Electrical Panel.
Generac 50 Amp Transfer Switch Kit is Used to Easily Deliver Power from Your Portable Generator to 12-16 Circuits Home's Electrical Panel.
Generac 75 Foot 30 Amp Portable GeneratorPower Cord Designed for Use with Manual Transfer Switches & Power Inlet Boxes.