|Home » Product Scroller2 »|
Vortec 2500 BTUH Personal Air Conditioner
Personal Air Conditioners (PAC's) use filtered compressed air and vortex tube technology to keep workers comfortable in extremely hot or cold areas. With no moving parts, the vortex tube forces a simple heat exchange to separate compressed air into hot and cold airstreams. The small vortex tube, worn on a supplied belt, is connected to our Diffuse-Air Vest which delivers continuous cooled or heated air through its perforated, inner lining. Temperature is easily adjusted to ± 60 °F above or below the inlet temperature.
- Provide continuous, consistent cooling, unlike ice or gel packs
- Easy temperature adjustment by user, even with gloved hands
- Three cooling capacities available; one model has both heating and cooling capability
- All PAC models are supplied with an adjustable waist belt and an Industrial Interchange style quick connect for attachment to the compressed air supply
- Air is delivered at up to +/- 60 deg F differential from the compressed air inlet
- Can be worn under other protective clothing
- Three vest sizes available to fit all workers, plus a vest extension for varying sizes
- Vest is impermeable to sweat, dirt and other contaminants; easily cleaned
- Vest allows full range of motion with no airflow restrictions
- Vest collar unfolds to deliver air flow to neck and face
- The vest is made of an abrasion resistant, flame retardant vinyl laminated nylon that is self-extinguishing and has a melting point of 300°F.
- Improves worker safety
- Eliminates the incidence of worker heat stress
- Reduces non-productive cooling and warming work breaks
- Maximizes worker productivity and comfort in extreme temperatures
- Eliminates the need to air condition large warehouse or shop areas
Specs + Applications
- Connection: 1/4" Industrial Interchange Quick Connect Nipple
- Air Consumption @ 100 psig: 30 SCFM
- Cooling Capacity @ 100 psig: 2500 Btu/hr
- Made in the USA
- Powder Coating
- Welding Operations
- Steel Mills
- Sand Blasting
- Asbestos Abatement
- Power Plants
- Casting Shops
- Boiler Rooms
- Metal Production
- Paint Baking Operations
- Forging Shops
- Refrigerated Lockers
- Hazardous Waste Removal
- Unconditioned Warehouses
There are no downloads for this item.
There is no additional information for this item.
(PAC's) use filtered compressed air and vortex tube technology to keep workers comfortable in extremely hot or cold areas.