|Home » Pneumatics » Blow Guns »|
CEJN Blowgun with Star Tip with 4" Removable Tube; 1/4" NPT Inlet Connection
The CEJN Blowgun blowgun has a valve package that enables it to handle both air as well as non-explosive fluids. The series is offered in several styles, including standard full-flow, noise-reducing Star-Tip, and a pressure-regulated safety version. Various tubes and tips are available to meet specific application requirements.
Specs + Applications
- Weight: 3.4 oz (96 g)
- Noise Level: 79 dB
- Inlet Connection: 1/4" NPT
- Maximum Working Pressure: 230 psi (16 bar)
- Temperature Range: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Minimum Burst Pressure: 930 psi (64 bar)
- Material: POM, Brass
- Flow Capacity: 6.7 CFM (190 l/min)
There are no downloads for this item.
There is no additional information for this item.
Fits directly on the threads of blowgun body. Air flow: 7 CFM (190 l/min).