|Home » Pneumatics » Couplings & Nipples »|
CEJN Series 565 (DN 12.5) Coupling- 1/2" NPT Female (ISO 16028 Standard)
CEJN Series 565 is a Flat-Face quick-connect coupling according to and exceeding the ISO 16028 Standard for low- and medium-pressure hydraulic applications. The Flat-Face design minimizes spillage during connection and disconnection. Series 565 couplings require only one hand for operation, making connection and disconnection fast and easy. Dust caps are available as accessories for both the coupling and nipple when disconnected to prevent dust and debris from entering the system.
Specs + Applications
- Type: Coupling
- Connection: 1/2" NPT Female
- Nominal Flow Diameter: 1/2" (12.5 mm)
- Maximum Working Pressure: 5800 psi (400 bar)
- Temperature Range: -22°F to 212°F (-30°C to 100°C)
- Coupling Material: Steel (Zinc Passivation)
- Minimum Burst Pressure: 17,400 psi (1200 bar)
There are no downloads for this item.
There is no additional information for this item.
CEJN Series 564 is a Flat-Face quick-connect nipple with a built-in pressure eliminator. The design minimizes spillage during connection and disconnection.