|Home » Pneumatics » Couplings & Nipples »|
CEJN Series 325 Coupling 1/4" Female NPT
The Series 325 is part of CEJN's Classic Range of hydraulic couplings that offer numerous advantages. The range is frequently used in demanding applications where conventional couplings do not meet the requirements. The low connection force combined with high flow and small external dimensions provide convenient and trouble free service.
Specs + Applications
- Type: Coupling
- Connection: 1/4" Female NPT
- Maximum Working Pressure: 3630 psi (250 bar)
- Temperature Range: -22°F to 212°F (-30°C to 100°C)
- Coupling Material: Steel/Brass (Chrome Plated)
- Minimum Burst Pressure: 14,500 psi (1000 bar)
- Flow Capacity: 8.7 GPM (33 l/min)
There are no downloads for this item.
There is no additional information for this item.
The Flat-Face design minimizes spillage during connection and disconnection. Series 265 couplings require only one hand for operation.