|Home » Pneumatics » Couplings & Nipples »|
CEJN Series 320 Nipple- 1/4" Female NPT (European Interchange)
Series 320 couplings feature the original high-flow valve design upon which all other CEJN pneumatic couplings are based. Their popularity has made Series 320 a European standard. The Series is easy-to-handle and one-hand operated and offers long service life. Male threads on the couplings and nipples feature pre-applied thread sealant. Lightweight aluminum styles are also available. The Series 320 vented safety version is disconnected in two stages in order to vent the coupling and minimize the risk of sudden component separation, which has the potential to cause operator injury. Full automatic operation ensures easy handling.
Specs + Applications
- Type: Nipple, Female Thread
- Connection: 1/4" NPT
- Nominal Flow Diameter: 5/16" (7.6 mm)
- Air Flow @ 100 psi: 74.3 CFM (2100 l/min)
- Maximum Working Pressure: 230 psi (16 bar)
- Connection Force: 70.7 N
- Temperature Range: -4°F to 212°F (-20°C to 100°C)
- Coupling Material: Zinc-Plated Steel/Brass
- Nipple Material: Hardened Zinc-Plated Steel
- Interchangeable with: Atlas Copco QIC8, Rectus 23/24, Tema 1400/1423, Prevost ISC06/ISI06, Foster 3003, Oetiker B1, Hansen 3000
- Minimum Burst Pressure: 2030 psi (140 bar)
There are no downloads for this item.
There is no additional information for this item.
Limited Quantities - Series 320 couplings feature the original high-flow valve design. Full automatic operation ensures easy handling.