|Home » Pneumatics » Blow Guns »|
CEJN Series 310 Coupling- 6.5 mm x 10 mm Streamline Connection (Industrial Interchange 1/4")
|Case Pack Price (Qty:10):||$135.00|
The Series 310 is a universal, pneumatic coupling suitable for a variety of applications and is an industrial standard in the US. It offers high flow and only requires a low connection force, which ensures a safe working environment. Male threads on the couplings and nipples feature pre-applied thread sealant.
Specs + Applications
- Type: Coupling, Stream-Line Connection
- Connection: 6.5 x 10 mm
- Nominal Flow Diameter: 7/32" (5.3 mm)
- Air Flow @ 100 psi: 32.6 CFM (925 l/min)
- Maximum Working Pressure: 230 psi (16 bar)
- Connection Force: 70.7 N
- Temperature Range: -4°F to 212°F (-20°C to 100°C)
- Coupling Material: Zinc-Plated Steel/Brass
- Nipple Material: Hardened Zinc-Plated Steel
- Interchangeable with: Atlas Copco QIC8, Rectus 23/24, Tema 1400/1423, Prevost ISC06/ISI06, Foster 3003, Oetiker B1, Hansen 3000
- Minimum Burst Pressure: 2030 psi (140 bar)
There are no downloads for this item.
There is no additional information for this item.
CEJN Series 310 Coupling- 8 mm x 12 mm Streamline Connection (Industrial Interchange 1/4") Discontinued
The Series 310 is a universal, pneumatic coupling suitable for a variety of applications and is an industrial standard in the US.